My Radio Show: In Memory Of My Son Tristan, I Lost To Epilepsy
Your Host: Helene Lafleche
I would like to feature the accomplishments of your organization in FREE ADS during my radio show,
as my personal choice for my act of “Giving Back Today!”
Your organization can ALSO be featured on the Radio Channel’s website for FREE if you want to join our
on-going fundraising program for community minded organizations. Our type of online radio station has
a monthly membership fee of $5 per month to enable our listeners' much-needed access to our life-changing
programs. The owners of our radio station strongly believe and practice “Giving Back Today!”
So, $1 out of every $5 membership payment goes to the members’ favorite cause.
Each member chooses which organization gets their $1.
This can add up quickly because of our “following” numbers in the millions of dedicated listeners. Every
month the radio station hopes to give back a minimum of $1,000,000 to the community organizations
that the listeners choose.
ONCE EVERY YEAR, the most popular organization will receive a $1,000,000 BONUS.
Your organization could be that organization, because, you can feature your accomplishments with
updates on your own website page on our website every month for FREE.
So, PLEASE let my team help you get your FREE ADS and FREE WEBSITE PAGE up today on our website.
(LIST OF THE SHOWS)
1. Has your identity has a mom changed since the diagnosis?
2. How does living with a child with Epilepsy affect your marital relationship?
3. How does it affect your social life?
4. What are the taboos around epilepsy?
5. How do we deal with the guilt effectively?
6. How do we deal with judgmental people effectively?
7. How are family interactions impacted when one child has epilepsy?
8. How do you cope with the fear of a seizure outside the home?
9. What is the Impact on the whole family?
10. What are the Pitfalls to avoid when living with a child who has seizures?
11. Are you effectively helping your child cope with their condition?
12. How do single parents survive as caregivers?
13. How do you identify good resources outside your country of residence?
14. How to care for a witness of seizures outside the home?
15. How do caregivers Survive the teens years (medication mixed with parties)
16. Putting your life on the back burner, a good or bad idea?
17. What is the Myth of the neurologist as the hero of the story?
18. Anxiety, hyper-anxiety, and hypervigilance, how do caregivers cope?
19. Caregivers stress and burnout?
20. How do we cope with 7 unconscious emotions of care giving?
21. Hijacked by added responsibility? how to deal with it.
22. The savior / Hero syndrome – Save yourself first.
23. Isolation as a caregiver and how do we overcome it?
24. How to effectively dealing with grief (SUDEP) as a caregiver?